COLUMBIA, MD PEST CONTROL
Average rating of 4.8 out of 5 stars from 354 reviews. 4.8
Quality Pest Control Services For Columbia, Maryland Property Owners
Home Pest Control In Columbia, MD
Keeping insects and rodents out of your Columbia home is essential for many reasons. Pests add stress to your day, cause sleepless nights, contaminate food, ruin personal items, and can damage the structure of your home. To eliminate current pests, and prevent future ones, turn to Phenom Pest Protection. Our trained and licensed technicians will customize residential pest control services to meet the unique needs of your home and family. Our kid and pet safe pest control services include a free inspection, initial interior treatment, initial exterior treatment, and the option of monthly, bi-monthly, or quarterly follow-up exterior services. We will also perform follow-up interior services at your request. To schedule your free inspection and begin protecting your Columbia home from pests throughout the year, give Phenom Pest Protection a call today!
Problems Cockroaches Cause In Columbia, MD
- Contamination of food and surface areas with the bacteria, parasites, and human pathogens found on their body and legs: they often spread salmonella and other digestive diseases.
- The triggering of allergies and asthma attacks: many people are allergic to their saliva, feces, and shed skins.
- An unpleasant, musty smell inside of your home or business: the presence of a large infestation of cockroaches will emit this odor.
- Damage to personal items and inventory stored in your home or business: they commonly damage items like wallpaper, books, clothing, curtains, and upholstered furniture by feeding on them or staining them with their feces.
Cockroaches can find their way into any Columbia home or business. To eliminate them quickly and prevent their return, Phenom Pest Protection offers a variety of effective residential and commercial pest control solutions. To learn more about cockroach control, contact us today.
Guide To Protecting Your Columbia, MD Property From Termite Damage
Protecting your Columbia home and property from termite damage is vital. Termites can find their way into any home and work unnoticed for months or years. Unfortunately, homeowner’s insurance does not typically cover termite damage because it is considered preventable. To help guard your home and bank account against these destructive pests we want to offer some helpful termite prevention tips:
- Put into place a professional pest control program. At Phenom Pest Protection, we provide the termite control services needed to eradicate termites and prevent their return.
- Eliminate as many of their food sources from your property as possible by removing tree stumps, fallen trees, leaf piles, and other decaying organic debris from your yard.
- Store woodpiles up off of the ground and away from the exterior of your home.
- Maintain a stone or crushed rock barrier between your home’s foundation and any mulch or soil.
- Eliminate wood to soil contact on your property. Do not allow wooden shingles or trim, wooden steps, fences, and wooden play structures that make direct contact with the soil.
- Because termites are highly attracted to moisture, eliminate excess moisture by fixing leaky pipes and fixtures, using dehumidifiers, and making sure gutters and downspouts are in good working order.
There are many ways we can work together to keep termites out of your home and off of your property. To learn more about our termite control services, give Phenom Pest Protection a call today.
Commercial Pest Control In Columbia, MD
Phenom Pest Protection specializes in protecting commercial properties from pests through our comprehensive and tailored industrial control services. Some of the problems pests will cause your business include:
Damage to your facility and equipment
Destruction of inventory
Driving away customers and employees
Creating health risks and failed health inspections
Begin protecting your Columbia business from pests by calling Phenom Pest Protection. Learn today how our dedicated technicians will work closely with you to create a customized commercial pest solution that will eliminate pests and meet the needs of your facility, employees, and customers.
Mice may seem cute in movies and pet stores. Still, there are few things as startling as witnessing one scurry across the floor of your home. A mouse infestation can be costly. These pests damage your home and valuables and compromise your health with rodent-borne...
Cockroaches spread over 33 diseases, so it’s no surprise that homeowners don’t want to see these filthy insects. They show up in areas that collect dirt, like trash cans, countertops, and cabinets. Fortunately, Baltimore homeowners can prevent cockroaches from taking...
Rats aren’t just filthy. They can damage your home and make you sick, too. In Baltimore, the most common rat is the Norway Rat, also called the Norwegian or Brown Rat. As a homeowner in the Greater Baltimore area, you need to know the signs and threats of rodents...