Average rating of 4.8 out of 5 stars from 354 reviews. 4.8
PROTECT YOUR GREATER BALTIMORE BUSINESS FROM PEST PROBLEMS
As a business owner, you know that a pest problem is not only a nuisance and a health concern, but also a sure way to lose business. You work hard to make your business successful, so don’t let pests take that away! Our highly trained pest control technicians have the skills and knowledge to eliminate your business’s pest problems for good. When you partner with us for our commercial service, we will implement a pest control plan tailored to the specific needs of your Maryland business.
OUR COMMERCIAL PEST CONTROL PROCESS
WHY CHOOSE PHENOM FOR COMMERCIAL PEST CONTROL?
- We provide the services that other companies consider extras as part of our standard treatments.
- We train and certify all of our technicians so that you’ll get the best service available.
- We are a family owned local company.
- We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- We provide free inspections.
- We tailor our service to meet your particular needs.
- We use the longest lasting pest control product in the industry.
- We offer a variety of treatment options to meet your specific needs.
- We use organic-based products that are safe for your employees and customers.
GUARANTEED SOLUTIONS FOR YOUR TOUGHEST PEST PROBLEMS
Discovering an ant colony in your home can seem insignificant, especially when ants aren’t known to cause the same degree of damage as rodents or termites. What homeowners need to know about ants is that they can still cause significant damage to your property – and...
Mosquitoes are an unavoidable nuisance – whether you’re trying to relish a serene evening in your backyard or create a comfortable, pest-free environment for your customers. In Baltimore and surrounding Maryland suburbs, mosquito activity typically peaks during the...
Whether it's tiny fire ants invading your kitchen, or large carpenter ants creeping around your bathroom, an ant infestation can quickly turn into a genuine issue. They are capable of stinging, contaminating food, and damaging wood or drywall. The most common ants in...