ELLICOTT CITY, MD PEST CONTROL
Average rating of 4.8 out of 5 stars from 354 reviews. 4.8
Reliable Pest Protection For Ellicott City, MD Properties
You never have to worry about pests in your Ellicott City home or business building again when you have the professionals here at Phenom Pest Control by your side. Our residential and commercial pest control plans are designed to meet the needs of each pest problem, no matter what that pest problem might be. If rodents are causing you problems, we have a solution. If termites are weakening the structure of your home, we can help. If mosquitoes are ruining your day, we can get rid of them. Every pest problem can be solved with the right tools, skills, and knowledge. To prevent pests from invading your Ellicott City property, reach out to Phenom Pest Control.
Home Pest Control In Ellicott City, MD
3 Problems Cockroaches Cause In Ellicott City, MD
- Cockroaches are filthy insects. When cockroaches invade a home or business, they often bring bacteria and pathogens with them. These bacteria can lead to serious health problems and diseases, such as salmonella and typhoid fever.
- Cockroaches trigger allergic reactions. Cockroach allergies are very common, which means infestations can cause some individuals to experience allergic reactions or asthma attacks.
- Cockroaches contaminate food products. Invading cockroaches will eat and crawl on just about anything, contaminating food and counter surfaces with bacteria and excrement.
To remove an existing cockroach problem, or to prevent them from invading in the future, turn to the licensed pest experts here at Phenom Pest Control. We are ready and willing to assist you with your pest control needs.
Is Termite Damage In Ellicott City, MD Avoidable?
- Repair leaking faucets, drains, and pipes.
- Remove decaying wood from your property, such as old fences, unused sheds, stumps, logs, and dead trees.
- Replace water-damaged wood with dry wood.
- Avoid using mulch around your foundation.
- Keep direct wood-to-soil contact to a minimum.
- Reduce moisture wherever possible.
- Cut brush away from your building.
If you suspect termites have already invaded your Ellicott City property or you would like to prevent termites before they arrive, reach out to Phenom Pest Control today.
Commercial Pest Control In Ellicott City, MD
You may have thought you had a problem with mice when you heard some scratching noises in the wall of your Annapolis home at night. But if you see droppings over a half-inch long and big bite marks on your base or floorboards, you may have a rat infestation. While...
Mice love to be warm, dry, and safe. They will look for places in your home that meet those needs and build their nest. Sometimes they find it in your walls or basement, but if you have an attic, they will likely take up residence there. And unfortunately, in this...
Mice are common pests in Columbia, MD. These critters chew upon and destroy anything they can sink their teeth into, including furniture, books, clothing, and other household items, leaving you with costly repairs. And it does not end there! Another compelling reason...