ELLICOTT CITY, MD PEST CONTROL
Average rating of 4.8 out of 5 stars from 354 reviews. 4.8
Reliable Pest Protection For Ellicott City, MD Properties
Home Pest Control In Ellicott City, MD
3 Problems Cockroaches Cause In Ellicott City, MD
- Cockroaches are filthy insects. When cockroaches invade a home or business, they often bring bacteria and pathogens with them. These bacteria can lead to serious health problems and diseases, such as salmonella and typhoid fever.
- Cockroaches trigger allergic reactions. Cockroach allergies are very common, which means infestations can cause some individuals to experience allergic reactions or asthma attacks.
- Cockroaches contaminate food products. Invading cockroaches will eat and crawl on just about anything, contaminating food and counter surfaces with bacteria and excrement.
To remove an existing cockroach problem, or to prevent them from invading in the future, turn to the licensed pest experts here at Phenom Pest Control. We are ready and willing to assist you with your pest control needs.
Is Termite Damage In Ellicott City, MD Avoidable?
- Repair leaking faucets, drains, and pipes.
- Remove decaying wood from your property, such as old fences, unused sheds, stumps, logs, and dead trees.
- Replace water-damaged wood with dry wood.
- Avoid using mulch around your foundation.
- Keep direct wood-to-soil contact to a minimum.
- Reduce moisture wherever possible.
- Cut brush away from your building.
If you suspect termites have already invaded your Ellicott City property or you would like to prevent termites before they arrive, reach out to Phenom Pest Control today.
Commercial Pest Control In Ellicott City, MD
Mice may seem cute in movies and pet stores. Still, there are few things as startling as witnessing one scurry across the floor of your home. A mouse infestation can be costly. These pests damage your home and valuables and compromise your health with rodent-borne...
Cockroaches spread over 33 diseases, so it’s no surprise that homeowners don’t want to see these filthy insects. They show up in areas that collect dirt, like trash cans, countertops, and cabinets. Fortunately, Baltimore homeowners can prevent cockroaches from taking...
Rats aren’t just filthy. They can damage your home and make you sick, too. In Baltimore, the most common rat is the Norway Rat, also called the Norwegian or Brown Rat. As a homeowner in the Greater Baltimore area, you need to know the signs and threats of rodents...